- A global market in a closed-border world including US post-election insights and US perspective on Australian assets, the latest on Brexit and Eurozone fiscal and monetary policy and Asian market outlook and investor engagement.
- Issuance and investment opportunties in New Zealand: Emerging from the pandemic and Trans-Tasman investment.
- Crisis management: resilience and response including lessons from past crises and pandemic preparedness, government support and the competitive landscape.
- New market dynamics for securitisation in 2021 and beyond: TFF, CLF and the changing position of banks, supply and demand dynamics for housing credit and lending outside the residential market in particular SME lending.
- Credit quality discussion including asset performance, safety of securitisation structures and potential impact of responsible lending changes.
- Streamlining market access including getting ready for a digital leap, making ESG a reality, and property market outlook.
- Economists' roundtable: what to look out for globally in 2021.
Download agenda >
Follow the ASF on LinkedIn