Women in Securitisation: attracting and developing talent in securitisation
Sonia Goumenis | Partner | Clayton Utz
- Progress so far and work still to be done.
- Marketing the industry to the next generation of leaders.
- Working practices and flexibility for the next generation.
Amy Kok | Associate Director, Structured Finance | Westpac Institutional Bank and Chair | ASF Future Leaders and Young Professionals Subcommittee
Carol Lydford | Treasurer, Head of Treasury and Investor Relations | Toyota Financial Services
Harry Koprivcic | Chief Executive | New Zealand Guardian Trust
Sarah Samson | Global Head of Securitisation | National Australia Bank [Moderator]
The future of work and commerce
Jen Dalitz | CEO | Women in Banking and Finance
- Home versus office working – will changed arrangements stick?
- Retail and urban property trends
- Where – and how – will we want to live?
Leonora Risse | Senior Lecturer, RMIT and Co-founder, Women in Economics Network
Christina Tonkin | Managing Director, Corporate Finance | ANZ
Alice Drew | General Manager, Place Futures | Lendlease
Laurence Davison | Head of Content | KangaNews [Moderator]
Maintaining momentum in New Zealand securitisation
Mark De Ree | Head of Treasury | UDC Finance
- New Zealand economic outlook.
- Domestic demand evolution and stickiness.
- Issuer diversity now and in future.
Mark Smith | Senior Economist | ASB Bank
Simon O’Connell | Director, Structured Finance | Westpac
Mia Prkusic | Fund Manager, Fixed Interest | ANZ Investments
Deemple Budhia | Partner | Russell McVeagh [Moderator]
ADI response to changing funding and liquidity conditions
Sarah Hofman | Partner, Financial Services Regulation | PwC
- Deposit and wholesale funding outlook
- Consequences from the end of the CLF
- Securitisation issuance in a competitive and diverse market
Adam Parry | Manager, Funding | Suncorp
Scott Gifford | Head of Debt Investor Relations | ANZ
Fiona Gaal | Director, Structured Capital Markets | ANZ [Moderator]
International demand back on the agenda in 2022?
John O’Connell | Head of Global Credit Trading Syndicate | Deutsche Bank
- Relative value and Australian credit quality
- Foreign-currency issuance economics and opportunities
- Global ESG evolution – challenges and realities for Australian issuers
Andrew Marsden | General Manager, Treasury and Securitisation | Resimac
Cedric Tchaban | Portfolio Manager | HSBC Global Asset Management
Imran Shaffi | Head of Investment Credit and Senior Portfolio Manager | State Street Global Advisors
Amanda Baker | Partner | Mayer Brown